Sunday, February 28, 2010

Multiple learning thingy



Firstly, here is my learning profile.

As you (and I) can see, I am abnormally strong in the logic (number smart) area and not as good in the music, picture, word and body smart, as deduced from what I think of myself. Anyway, I am also a naturalist, which means i love nature and would not bear to hurt an ant, which i will gladly do, on the contrary.

Right. I am supposed to write the implications of what i feel the test. Well, I think that the test is too dependent on the truthfulness and honesty of the person taking the test so it might reflect some inaccuracy. Besides, humble (*ahem*) people like (*ahem*) me will put myself down when doing such tests, so these results may not be accurate in painting a true picture of me. From this chart, I can see that I am clumsy (not body smart), cumbersome about words (not word smart), bad at visualising (not picture smart, which is somehow wrong because i remember stuff by seeing it in my head.) and not very musical ( which i gladly accept because i never liked music anyway. So is it true? I am not one to gauge although this test says I am intra-personal (Myself smart), which means that i know myself very well. Still, let others ponder on the accuracy of this test and its portrayal of me.
Goodbye.
Ng yi pin.

No comments:

Post a Comment